Friday, January 2, 2009

A Year for Resolution and a new pair of Loboutin's

Happy 2009 to you! Just like any other New Year, the world is full of people making resolutions right now. The question is...are you making a realistic resolution? Typically, I do not! Or, I just avoid it and not make one at all. This year my resolution is to find ways to make extra money so that I can buy the Hot Pink satin Christian Loboutin's that I have been salavating over for the past year! No....I'm going to lose 10 pounds...I'm going to be healthier....I'm going to start exercising! I'M GOING TO BUY THE CHRISTIAN LOBOUTIN'S THAT I'VE BEEN SALAVATING OVER FOR THE PAST YEAR!

How am I going to start earning money working from home? Starting right here! Did you know that you can get paid to Blog? I've met ladies making upwards of $2500 a month writing a blog...I'll take that extra spending money. Maybe I'll pay for a family vacaton this year...maybe i'll invest it and help grow our retirement fund. BUT, not until I buy my Loboutin's!

Hope you all have a great day and keep checking back to see if I bought those GORGEOUS shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=70e5184a19dc62497650748be0a36b36 ss_blog_claim=70e5184a19dc62497650748be0a36b36