Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Diet Log January 13

My first entry:

Breakfast - Large pancake, blueberries, syrup, little country crock.
decaf coffee with fat free half/half

Snack - Yoplait Light blueberry patch yogurt

Lunch - Lean Cuisine Chicken Philly flatbread melt (8g fat/330 cal) YUMMY
salad - romaine, beets, cucumber and Kraft Light Thousand Island reduced fat dressing (2TBSP=2gfat/60 cal)

Drinks - water

So far, I feel very comfortable and not hungry at all. Hopefully the rest of the day will be as smooth.

Went to see Tale of Despereaux with Terence. I brought 2 cups of my own light popcorn and some Twizzlers nip candies - they're loaded with sugar, but fat free. I also had a bottled water.

Dinner - Terence begged me to go to the Chinese restaurant after the movie. I really tested my willpower and did "okay".

Hot and sour soup
3 pieces California roll
Chicken and vegetable hibachi style stirfry with teriyaki. This is one of those cooked fresh and in front of you. She appeared to use very little oil.

Well, that's it for day one. Things started going downhill from the movie on. Hopefully, I ate okay at the restaurant.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for adding me! I think a daily journal log is great when it comes to food. It makes you remember what you had and then you can count up the calories as well! I hope it goes well. I've GOT to get in to excercising more! UGH!

    Hugs - Tiff

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=70e5184a19dc62497650748be0a36b36 ss_blog_claim=70e5184a19dc62497650748be0a36b36